中展远洋商务咨询(北京)有限公司

IEBC BUSINESS CONSULTING(BEIJING) CO LTD
联 系 热 线:
4000-010-870
 
公司简介
展团相册
人才招聘
联系我们
公司动态 您当前位置:首页 > 新闻资讯
国外机场实用英语指南

对机场英语有多熟悉,你的登机过程就有多惬意,你在机场免税店的血拼时间就越多!


如果你熟悉机场的英语标识,30分钟不但够中转,还可以趁机买上一个纪念品~一起来学习下机场的实用英语吧!



Common Signage 

常见指示牌


Check-in:登机手机办理


Departure lounge:候机室


Boarding pass(card):登机牌


Flight number:航班号


Departure gate:登机口


Arrivals:入港


Immigration control:入境检查处


Asking for Directions

           问路           


Which gate do I need to board from?

我应该在几号登机口登机?


When do I need to board?

什么时间开始登机?


How can I find a trolley?

我怎样才能找到行李推车?


Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道机场休息室在哪吗?


Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?


    Check-in    

办理登机



May I see your passport please?
我能看看您的护照吗?


How many bags are you checking?

您需要托运几个包?


Do you have a carry-on bag?

您有随身携带行李吗?


Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

您想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位?


Please have claim checks ready. This is your voucher, you can get your luggage back on this.

请准备好凭条,这是你的行李回执,你凭这个条取行李。


   Security Check   

过安检


Have your boarding pass ready to scan, and your passport is not required at security.

请准备并出示您的登机牌,安检期间不需要护照。


Please take off your jackets, belts, shoes, or accessories, anything that have metal in it.

请脱下外套、腰带、鞋子或装饰物,以及有任何金属制品的东西。


Take your electronic devices into the box.

请把电子产品放到托盘中。


   At Border   

过海关



May I see your border agency landing card please?

请出示您的入境卡。


Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to the U.K.?

您到英国的目的是什么?


   Seats & luggages   

座位 & 行李


How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?


Where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪?


Where should I put my luggages?

行李应放在哪里?


May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?


No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.

不可以。你应该把它放在座位下面。


Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪里?


Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?


Could you change my seat,please?

请问能不能换一下我的座位?


Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我换座位吗?


Where is the safety belt?

安全带在哪里?


Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?



   Catering   

餐饮


Is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供应餐食吗?


Would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡还是茶?


Would you like something to drink?

你想要喝点什么?


May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/饮料/水,可以吗?


Would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前饮料吗?


What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要鸡肉还是牛肉?


May I take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盘子吗?


Are you finished with that?

你吃完了吗?


   Transfer   

转机


Where is the transfer counter?

转机柜台在哪里?


Where do I make my connection?

请问要转机的话应该怎么走?


Which gate should I go to then?

请问需要去几号登机口?


Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?


What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?


What is your final destination?

请问你的最终目的地是哪里?


Have I missed my connection?

我错过我的转机航班了吗?


Could you please give me your old boarding pass?

可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?


How long is my transfer time?

换乘时间有多久?


Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?


Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?



Reservation & Confirmation

机位预约 & 确认


(虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。)


I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。


What's your name and flight number?

请说您的姓名与班机号码?


My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。


When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。


I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。


I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。


Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。


One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?


Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。


Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?


Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。


You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。



   Air Ticket   

机票


飞机票 endorsements/restrictions

起点城市 from

前往城市 to

旅客姓名 name of passenger

承运人 carrier

旅行经停地点 good for passage between

登机口 gate

座舱等级 class

起飞日期 date

起飞时间 time

航班号 flight no.

机号 plane No.

机座号 seat No.

订座情况 status

吸烟坐位 smoking seat

机票确认 ticket confirm

非吸烟席 non-smoking seat


本文内容来源于网络,若有侵权请及时联系删除

中展远洋—国际展览成立于2010年,我公司是一家致力于全球展览会组展、商务考察、展台搭建、外商引进、代办出国手续、申请展览补贴的全方位服务的展览公司。

现有项目100多个,行业涉及塑胶、金属加工、机床、焊接、自动化、模具、电力电子、医疗、广告、视听、半导体、激光、五金、环保废料等十多个领域,每年服务几百家来自全国各省的中小企业以及上市企业,足迹遍布北美、南美、东南亚、欧洲、中东及非洲,我们致力于打造五星级的展览服务,以人为本、以信立身,公司上下践行服务第一,口碑第一的标准,做负责任的展览公司,继续为更多的企业提供优质的服务!

【联系方式】

服务热线:4000-010-870

网站:http://www.showeyes.cn/

中展远洋商务咨询(北京)有限公司

北京市昌平区北清路宏福大厦605

郑州市管城区紫荆山路与陇海路方圆创世B座7层

IEBC BUSINESS CONSULTING(Beijing)Co.,Ltd.

返回首页 | 人才招聘 | 联系我们 | 展团相册 | 公司简介
Copyright © 2015-2024 中展远洋商务咨询(北京)有限公司 京IPC备11005994号-4
联系地址:北京市昌平区北清路宏福大厦605 电话:010-52905609 15601057794